Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bad NFL Teams Make for Great Sports Radio Rants



Having grown up rooting for the Houston Oilers, I've learned what disappointment, but I've also known what it is like to have my NFL team in the playoffs. When the Houston Texans joined the NFL in 2002, I hoped that I would again see my NFL team in the playoffs in a few short years. It's been nine years, and no playoffs.

Lance Zierlein, one of the morning hosts at 1560 The Game here in Houston, is just slightly older than me and has experienced some of the same Houston sporting moments I have experienced. Like me, he's frustrated with the Houston Texans, and this is what happened on Wednesday morning, January 19, 2011:


Meanwhile, probably at about the same time that Lance was going on his rant, Greg Kozarik a host on Locked and Loaded on the Digital Sports Network in Cleveland went on his own rant about the Cleveland Browns:

No comments:

Post a Comment