Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog



Welcome to my new blog on the interwebs. I may be new to some readers while other readers will know me from my other website, The Zygo Soccer Report, or from my work with The Orange Slice on 1560 The Game in Houston, Texas.

Yes, I'm based in Houston, Texas, and yes, I'm a soccer journo and commentator. Though the job that pays the bills is in the oil and gas industry.

While I'll still post some non-soccer material at The Zygo Soccer Report, I realized it was time for me to have an outlet for other matters of sports and society. A place to rant or comment on non-soccer matters and place to share non-soccer material that I find interesting or humorous.

I won't be shy, I'll express opinions, some of which you may not agree with. But that's okay. We don't have to agree. I do promise that I will be civil and polite, I'm no mood to get into any arguments with you, cause, let's face it, you aren't changing my mind and I'm not changing your mind. I promise to respect your opinions.

I also wanted to make sure that I was open about my identity here, not hiding behind a pen name, so my name is Brian Zygo and you can follow me on Twitter if you wish.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment